Regarding Winter Weather…
- We do our best to NOT cancel worship services but in the event of significant weather conditions this is always a consideration.
- Depending on the forecast, we may opt for a delay rather than canceling outright.
- If this happens, we will begin at 11 AM instead of our regular 9:30 AM to allow time for clearing the snow.
Keeping you informed of all this is key so please consider the following:
- We will update our Facebook and Instagram pages with any timely updates so please visit them. If you “like” or follow us on either of them then you will be notified more quickly.
- We will also have an update scrolling on News 12 Connecticut and potentially other stations.
- In the event of a delay or cancellation, we will send out a church-wide email on Sunday morning to let everyone know. If you do not receive an email and do not see a cancellation online then services will continue as scheduled.
- Please do not call to check on services as our voicemail system may not have the most accurate information.
I love snow and even though I’d love to try out my new snowshoes I really don’t want to miss the chance to worship together!
Senior Pastor @ Hope Church